Vendor Management Specialist
For a client in the west of the Netherlands we are looking for a:
Vendor Management Specialist
Preferably full-time, working partly remote is possible and encouraged
In a nutshell:
As Procurement / Vendor Management Specialist you are supporting the organisation of our client with several Procurement & Vendor Management activities and be the catalyst to drive changes.
The tasks vary from analysing, selecting, establishing, monitoring and maintaining contractual agreements and relations with third parties. You are a procurement specialist with proven experience of Supplier Lifecycle Management within Banking and Finance industry. You are an well-versed in contracting, outsourcing, relationship management, compliance and risk management to support our client to minimize risks and threats to the client and its customers.
Additional engagements could be look like:
- Explore options for synergies, cost savings opportunities, innovation and optimization of terms and conditions;
- Challenge and advise business owners, teammates and subject matter experts within the Knab organization when it comes to third party solutions and Related activities:
- Monitor and evaluate the compliance and the performance of material suppliers on tactical and strategic level (e.g., through relationship management, by maintaining control & action plans and performing health checks);
- Initiate mitigating measures in case of escalations, increased risk profile or potential reputational damage from third party agreements;
- Most of all, we are looking for a goal getter to help us achieve our plans to further professionalise our department.
The Procurement & Vendor Management team currently exists of one Procurement & Vendor Management Lead, three other Procurement Specialists and one Vendor/SLA Manager. This team is taking care of external, intra-group and outsourcing relations for Knab and is positioned within the CFO domain.
As we mentioned before, there is no blueprint for being successful in this role, but we have the following profile in mind:
- A Bachelor or Master degree with at least 3-5 years of experience in Procurement or similar commercial roles;
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations in the banking and finance industry, specifically with regards to outsourcing risk;
- You are a star in relationship management and look outside of the box, demonstrate analytical capacity and good communication and interpersonal skills (e.g. clearly formulating opinion, showing critical thinking, etc.);
- Experience with planning, execution and project management in an agile manner;
- A team player who can adapt and learn at a quick pace;
- You are fluent in English and have knowledge of Dutch (minimal B1 level).
Come as you are. Our client is an open workplace with positive vibes. We are inclusive of all nationalities, races and genders. We feel comfortable to bring our authentic whole selves to work and like you to do so too.
inVentiv secondment and projects performs various projects with clients, especially in the banking and insurance sector. We provide efficient and adequate solutions for capacity problems, peak loads and conversions. Temporarily take the process off your hands and also optimize it. Projects are carried out at clients on the basis of the fixed principle: fixed date, fixed price, fixed result.
You can send your CV and motivation to email@example.com